Date Added: Feb 6, 2019
Closing Date: Feb 20, 2019
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Positions Available: 2
Province: British Columbia
Job Reference #: CHATER-20190203
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Welcoming, directing and serving guests promptly, professionally and positively
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Balancing a cash float
- Have proper dress code
- Balancing daily sales and fill all paperwork out properly
- Make sure all orders are correctly inputted in POS system
- Between seating’s promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to others as needed.
- Communicate with lounge supervisor / bartender to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Make sure all opening and closing checklists and clean duties are completed
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Lounge as directed by the F&B manager or immediate supervisor.
- Able to carry more than Two plates at once
- Able to operate POS system
- Able to Carry Round Serving Trays.
- Performing other duties as assigned or directed
What You Will Require
- Ability to successfully obtain a criminal record check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch
- Able to successfully obtain a Serving IT Right Certification, ART1, AML and Privacy courses.
- Be able to lift, reach and bend.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Busy casino environment with constant loud
- Ability to often have to handle and transport materials that are over 50lbs.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com